Our products and services include optical emission spectroscopy, end point detectors and plasma monitors, film thickness measurement tools and application S/W used for the process control in semiconductor manufacturing.
In 1993 we started the business to develop laser optic and photo electronic technology in the company name of Altech.
As the business grew, it incorporated; Nanotech, Inc. was created in 1998. Since then we have been more focused on the optical measuring solution for semiconductor industry.
We developed the plasma generating and spectrum analysis techniques for the 1st time in Korea, which was very much demanded technology in the semiconductor manufacturing process. We are proud to say that our technological strengths have been proven through 18 patents registered already and 4 under process.
From its founding to current we have been growing steadily, always together with customers having good partnership including Samsung Semiconductor and SK Hynix etc.
Our key initiatives for our customers and society even including ourselves in the success and happiness have always been keeping the venture spirit with the passion, the challenge, the responsibility and the flexibility.
We believe our expertise, experience, technology and services with the venture spirit will help our customer to be successful
in their business.
- Company Name : NANOTECH Inc
- President & CEO : Dong-Ho Cha
- Founded : July 1998
- Employees : 25
- Head Office : 261-1, Daeji-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea 16882
- Tel : 82-2-837-8867~8
- Fax : 82-2-837-8820
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Solution of optical measurement and plasma diagnostic sensor in the
semiconductor process control
- SPOES (In-situ process fault monitoring and detection)
- EPD/OES (End point detection, process analysis)
- SR (Film thickness measurement), 2PM/RPM (In-situ Plasma monitoring) etc.
- Analysis & Maintenance Service
- Technical support on the process analysis & optimization, data review & analysis, overhaul
- Repair Service
- Diagnose and repair Service
- Technology development capacity broadly on the optical, plasma, electrical, electronic,
mechanical and S/W
- Cost competitiveness through self-developed own technology
- Broad range of customization to fit the customer’s process
- Excellent engineer group and know-how coming from various customer experience in
semiconductor manufacturing process
- The large number of patents, 14 registered and another 4 under process, in the optical
measuring sensor field in Korea