Filter type EPD detects variation of specific light distributed by
the band-pass filter.
- Control the process accurately and stably - Improve Production yield rate - Cope with the changes of process promptly
- Suggest the optimized solution for HW or SW to detect an endpoiny
- EPD (End Point Detection) - Dry etcher, Asher etc.
- can be applied where necessary to increase throughput by determining the optimal etch time
- In-situ monitoring for filtered wavelength of 10nm bandwidth - Use highly sensitive single Si photodiode
- Advanced EPD algorithms such as threshold and window method
- PR asher: single/multi layer, single/multi recipe - More than 3,000 are operated in semiconductor mass production line
NANOTECH COMPANY REG NO : 109-81-54438 (16882) 261-1, Daeji-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea Tel.82-2-837-8867~8. Fax.82-2-837-8820, E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright(c) NANOTECH Company. All Rights Reserved.